Unboxing Peppyflora Plants
Steps for Unboxing your plant
- Step 1: The plant is secured with nylon string inside. First check the nylon string from outside and then cut the pot-holding string.
- Step 2: Cut the tape at top and bottom of the box and then open the box from both side. Now gently pull out the plant from the corrugated Peppyflora plant box. Caution: We recommend to pullout the plant from below. Do not pull out plant from the top of the box, it will damage your plant.
- Step 3: Cut and remove the plastic cover from the pot.
- Step 4: Take out the paper wrap protecting the soil from the top of the pot, which we generally use to protect the soil keep it moist.
Cheers! Now the plants will bring positive energy into your house.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.