- Healthy plant pre-potted with organic fertilizer
◦ Plant size: 6″-8″ tall (including pot)
- Plastic pot
◦ Pot size: 11 cm in diameter
Aloe Vera Plant, Gwarpatha
Bright indirect light
Aloe Vera Plant
Aloe Vera Plant a popular low maintenance houseplant with medicinal values and an attractive look. It has thick, succulent leaves that are plumped up with a watery gel. The leaves grow from the base of the plant, in a rosette, and have jagged edges with flexible spines. It’s a fast-growing succulent, taking three to four years to reach a mature size.
It is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula, but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world. It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.